Wine Grape Information for Pennsylvania and the Region is an irregularly delivered viticulture e-mail newsletter from the Penn State Wine Grape Program. It contains news, information and events of interest to commercial wine grape growers in Pennsylvania but maybe helpful in the greater wine region.
To subscribe to the Penn State viticulture e-mail newsletter, please send a blank message to:
Newsletters are delivered periodically and will show up in your subject box as "Wine Grape Information"
You may unsubscribe at anytime by sending a blank message to:
Go to the "Newsletter Archive" section under the "Information Resources" tab to find past editions of the viticulture e-newsletter
In addition to the Penn State newsletter, there are outstanding regional viticulture e-newsletters including:
- Viticulture Notes from Dr. Tony Wolf at Virginia Tech
- Long Island Fruit and Vegetable Update from Alice Wise, Cornell Cooperative Extension on Long Island
- Finger Lakes Vineyard Update from Hans Walter-Peterson, Cornell Cooperative Extension in the Finger Lakes region
- Lake Erie Electronic Crop Update from the Lake Erie Regional Grape Program
- Ohio Grape and Wine Electronic Newsletter from Ohio State University
Contact these programs to subscribe to their newsletters.